1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Snipecoolbunny, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Snipecoolbunny

Snipecoolbunny Back Into Space

Anyone have ideas for an anime I can watch? I've watched Mirai Nikki; Elfen Lied; Evangelion; the first 5 episodes of Death Note.

Any ideas?
    NeonSturm likes this.
  2. Danarkivus-2

Danarkivus-2 Back Into Space

how about Aldonoah zero?
  3. MichaelH

MichaelH Writer

• Dev Member
    Trigun is a must-see. Also Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
    NeonSturm and Snipecoolbunny like this.
  4. 10d22

10d22 Designer

• Dev Member
    Here is my suggestions that I think u might enjoy

Gory list (Warning, not for the weak hearts, this might be what ur interested in from what u have watched previously): Deadman Wonderland, Higurashi, Another.
    Main stream stuff: Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online.
    Classics: Dragon Ball, Trigun, Cowboy Bebob,
    Stuff I enjoyed that might not be that well known: Code Geass, Air gear, Berserk(they remade into movies), Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Log Horizon.
    Snipecoolbunny likes this.
  5. NeonSturm

NeonSturm Back Into Space

Black Bullet, Highschool D:laugh: and Deadmen Wonderland is currently in german TV.
    Edit: Highschool D.x.D​

"Fullmetal Alchemist" is good. Good that you didn't forgot to mention it like me MichaelH, 10d22

You can try out some of the visual novels distributed over steam (or just search for some). They are good for wasting time when you wait for something ;)

I also watched "Elfen Lied" and "Death Note" too - they are the best I've seen and remember.
    It really depends on what you like.
    Do you like Japan-voices? Uniforms? Character-styles? The main-char? …

Maybe I would like Japan voices if I could speak Japanese, but Uniforms bother me, especially pure-black-white or lined-pattern ones.
    In Dragon-Ball it takes a really long time before new things happen.
    Things that you haven't seen before. It is more waiting than watching (for me)-
    In Death-Note on the other hand, the time given -compared to non-anime- is useful to think and rethink the story that is told.

Maybe a corrupt politician or police officer would see it differently and think the same about Death-Note than I think about Dragon-Ball.
    And a child may enjoy Dragon-Ball or (or even stuff like Teletubbies) as much as I enjoy Death-Note​
    NeonSturm, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by NeonSturm; at Dec 16, 2015
    Snipecoolbunny likes this.
  6. Snipecoolbunny

Snipecoolbunny Back Into Space

Animes that have left an impression are: Mirai Nikki, RWBY, Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, CLANNAD, and High School D x D(not for reasons you may be thinking! :mad: although the "plot" was awesome and the plot was cool) :laugh:
    Snipecoolbunny, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by Snipecoolbunny; at Dec 16, 2015
  7. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

I've not personally seen it, but I've heard Ghost in a Shell is good.