1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any more playalbe updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Storm026, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Storm026

Storm026 Crash Landed

I been waiting for years for a new update to play with I would love to play with lava for example. any ideas on when that could happen? or at the least is it being worked on now?
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    We've shifted development focus for more immediate goals due to the limited time we have available to us. A lot of the details involved are laid out in this blog post. :)

So for now, sadly there won't be any playable builds of SoA.
  3. TYHENDER

TYHENDER Industrial Re-revolutionist

I had an idea to make an survival mod. But i'm too lazy even to read secod message to Zaloj.:laugh:
    TYHENDER, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited by TYHENDER; at Aug 14, 2016
  4. progress

progress Crash Landed

On that note, is there any news regarding development of the arena shooter? I understand if it's too early to reveal much, I just keep checking the forums in hope of learning some interesting new tidbit. Either way, best of luck to the team!
  5. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    I have done more work on the UI systems in Vorb since my last update, but nothing huge just yet. Since then, I decided to go back to working on the web tech that will be behind the games and web services. I've done good bit of work on that front, but a holiday trip has taken a good chunk of time off my hands. As for work by others, there's been work on both Vorb and the game, but nothing to show just yet.
  6. TYHENDER

TYHENDER Industrial Re-revolutionist

Sometimes i'm sp happy for doing things i can't explain because there's nothing to show. Anyway,i still hope arena shooter will be free4all.It will be,righT?
  7. Storm026

Storm026 Crash Landed

thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to an update that lets me play with the water at least with less lag.