1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben - May 15 2015

Discussion in 'Developer Progress Reports' started by Benjamin, May 16, 2015.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Lead Developer

• Dev Leader
    Got a lot of backend stuff done today that I wasn't planning on working on!

* Vorb Engine *

I started by adding support to Vorb for resizable game windows! I also wrote code in the game to handle rebuilding the framebuffers and resetting aspect ratios for when the window resizes. Now you can click and drag the edges of the window to change the resolution, and you can click the fullscreen button at the top right to make it fullscreen! Cant believe it took me this long to implement that...

Next I added the Label widget to replace my hacky use of the button for the gamma label in the UI.

After that, I added support for vertical sliders so that I could implement auto-scroll on the Panel widget.

Then, I added clipping support to SpriteBatch and Drawables so that widgets could be clipped inside a panel.

* Game *

Really didn't do much on the game side other than implementing the resizable window stuff. Had to do a bit of repository maintenance too, updating bat files and making sure our main branch actually built... There's no real visible change in the UI since yesterday, so ill give you a bonus pic of Pantheon! Can you spot the two planets orbiting pantheon, and the star Trinity C in the background? (Hint: Trinity C is orange-red)

[​IMG]

Tomorrow... auto scroll!!!

Commits

Vorb Engine: 13
    Game Data: 1 (use label in options menu)
    Game Code: 2
    Total: 16
  2. Thomas988

Thomas988 Back Into Space

It's so pretty! I simply cannot wait until the demo. :)
    Xion, ColdFuseon and Benjamin like this.
  3. ColdFuseon

ColdFuseon Lost in Space

• Contributor
    Same !!
    Benjamin and Thomas988 like this.