1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Character female/male

Discussion in 'Model Contributions' started by Gilzokha, Feb 24, 2014.

1. scarere

scarere <Battle Scarred Jesus>

Funny, but thats not what I meant, I meant make her chest bigger latterally, she kind of looks like a triangle right now.

**This is still really good, I'm just being very nit-picky. It's better than I could ever do
  2. Sir_Moodz

Sir_Moodz Lord of Andromeda

• Contributor
    Would it be possible to add higher res textures to these models once they are converted to the format SoA will use?
    I think this is necessary, because and it is very hard to make good looking textures in Qubicle, and you cannot have high res textures, unless you greatly increase the amount of blocks.
  3. Gilzokha

Gilzokha Texture & 3D Artist

• Dev Member
    We use the male model as the first, because the proportions on the female model are not quite correct.
    The legs are also a bit too long, ...
    I revise the female model later.
  4. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

The female model has too little butt in my opinion, but the chest is fine.
    I think that if we get higher res textures on the models we should stand for a model with the resolution between yours and sebastian's model.
  5. Ian5133

Ian5133 Crash Landed

To clear things up: scarere is saying that the female's shoulders are not broad enough, not that her breasts aren't big enough.
  6. Benjamin

Benjamin Lead Developer

• Dev Leader
    I know I was joking :p