1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirt/Grass Value Bug

Discussion in 'Seed of Andromeda' started by Gingy, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

While testing how some textures I made for my texture pack looked in-game awhile back, I noticed that the dirt for the side textures on a grass block(dirt_grass.png is what I think the file name was). I checked the texture in GIMP after, comparing it to the dirt block texture, and found there was no difference in value. I have a feeling it has to do with the amount of grass in the texture not matching up with how much was in the original. In case what I'm saying isn't making any sense, here's a screenshot:

2015-02-24_00007.jpg

Now, it is possible that this isn't an issue in 0.2.0, but I thought it'd be best to post this anyway in case the devs hadn't resolved this just yet.
    Arpak likes this.
  2. Arctic

Arctic Giant Robot Advocate

• Tester
    From what I hear, 0.2.0 is completely reprogrammed. Shouldn't happen, methinks.
  3. Arpak

Arpak Moderator - Former CM

Indeed it is! Tiny chance the bug carried over, but I don't think it did. Good on yah for posting it though!
  4. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

Just doing my part as a member of the comunity ^-^ Hopefully, I won't have to carry this over into the 0.2.0 section of bugs.
    Arpak likes this.