1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I bring my karma to this forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Potatocat, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Potatocat

Potatocat Back Into Space

Take it! I don't want it! Use it to fund the game development!!!111!!!
    In all seriousness, the dream we all had a few years ago is still alive, and like a good relationship we're gonna stick with it even when communication has dropped due to life events, because we still like what this game has to offer. No way am I walking out just because I can't have what I want right away. I want this game to be done right, and I'll wait as long as I have to for that to happen.
    I don't even play that many games! MAYBE MC, but only to experiment with something. But this, this matters. The concept is so huge it was temporarily unattainable, but now, it's been so long, nothing could stop us. This game matters, and we want this game. The community surrounding it has mostly stayed with it for years. That's gotta mean something.
    I know that I check on it every few months now and then. And it's still going. Look at it go! :') look at that little guy go! And it makes me so happy to see that everyone is still patiently waiting. I love you guys :)
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    Hey man, glad you still stop by. All of you! I still love working on the project bit-by-bit. Gives me an excuse to make a mini-project of any given feature whenever I have time. Hoping to have another mini sprint soon on some things. Won't promise to come by here with more regularity - I'll try but I'm bad at it with everything else. However, if you join the Discord we're all about there - there's a bit of a collection of people now on there. :D
    Potatocat likes this.
  3. OfficialCoding

OfficialCoding Crash Landed

Yeah I can speak for everyone when I say that the dream is still alive, and no matter how long it takes, we'll be here when it's done.
    Potatocat likes this.
  4. ColdFuseon

ColdFuseon Lost in Space

• Contributor
    Yup, I'd agree with all of you, the dream is still alive. Just in hiatus, I guess.
    Potatocat and OfficialCoding like this.