1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texture Pack Photosmooth 0.1

Smooth Photorealism

1. Selym

Selym Reinvented The Wheel

Selym submitted a new resource:

Photosmooth

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    Selym, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by Selym; at Oct 14, 2014
  2. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

The water looks waaay better, not sure about the blocks.
    The only problem is that the block texture system will be overhauled, but after that you will be able to do even more amazing things.
  3. Selym

Thanks! I'm open to any suggestions. The texture system update sounds promising.
  4. Arctic

Arctic Giant Robot Advocate

• Tester
    Man, the new texture system sounds like texture artists are going to have to put in quite some work.
  5. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    The system will allow artists that work on texture packs to put in as much work as they would with other texture pack systems (such as in Minecraft) or extend that work much further. The idea is to allow more flexibility, rather than demand more work!
  6. Arctic

Arctic Giant Robot Advocate

• Tester
    Nice!
  7. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

@[email protected] well, you've already blown most of my work out of the water. Though, I'm trying to go with more of a stylized and "believable" asthetic with relatively high attention to detail and based on realism rather than in that style.

Also, what resolution are these at? Are that at the base 256x? are they higher? Lower?
    Gingy, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by Gingy; at Oct 30, 2014
  8. Selym

Thank you. Apologies for replying so late, the resolution is 512x.