1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Podcast?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Heartless, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Heartless

Heartless Heartless Forum Poster

Hi there. Heartless here. :cool:
    I was wondering if there could be a weekly podcast or monthly summary?

I have been informed that 10d22 (Seb's username) plans on doing a "weekly" stream where he learn people the editor, of course this is not a podcast. (not that i want to ruin his tutorial) But it could be turned into something like a podcast. It would be a good way to get a bigger community (if the podcast is good), fan base and general discussion away from the forum. Maybe even have a "picture of the week" contest or something like that. Get the community going, get some hype.
    When i watch Ben's videos on YouTube i love to hear all the things he plans to implement. (even though i could do without the parkour system, don't want a medi-core game with a lot of semi-good features. If you implement something, you'll have to work hard on it. :p)

Important notices about the features currently being worked on and a summary of the previous month could also be a possibility. This would help the ones who are not as active as others to get the important news. ;)

Direct quote:
    This of course this is an idea, and nothing more. But it could easily be done.
    If you have any ideas, feel free to post them below.
    If i missed anything above, feel free to remind of that as well!

And as always, <3 you whatever the company Benjamin is planning on building and calling, for now i will call you Ben & Co. Maybe Starburst (and the logo a galaxy or something) would that maybe be good game producer name?
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    I think that a podcast or some other form of monthly summary could be quite useful, especially for keeping as an archive for changes over each month. As to how/who/when, I couldn't say! I'm sure Seb's livestreams could be a good basis from where they start, if it ends up being video based. I would certainly enjoy this sort of thing, however, whoever it is that does it has to be able to have the time to do it, so I have a feeling some people on the team would not be able to be regularly on it if it were to last for the general length of such things (like 30-60 minutes). That said, it would be really cool, so if there are people that are able to do it, why not!
  3. Arpak

Arpak Moderator - Former CM

Similar to the KSP weekly livestream, that would be interesting.
  4. Tiger

Tiger Crash Landed

I approve.
    That is all.
  5. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

I would like to participate on something like that.
    I could stream testing the game and talk about latest updates.
    That would be pretty cool, I always wanted to make videos.