1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved [Post Editor] Invisible text for text size, video source, and font editor tabs.

Discussion in 'Website & Forums' started by Whoisthatkidd, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Whoisthatkidd

Whoisthatkidd Balanced Balancer

To know what I am talking about go to the full editor and look for two empty boxes on the top of the post text box (where I type up this sentence) notice how if you hover over them, one says "Text Size" and the other says "Font" click on any of the two and you will get the same bug, there is a blank box underneath that pops out but there are selectable options, and they function correctly. However though there is no text for the options and can be confusing for people who wish to use the full editor.

Also on the video source(?) selection (The Television icon) there is no text so I had to guess the correct part of the blank box to select to get "Youtube" instead of "Dailymotion" and "Myspacetv". It would be nice if this issue is resolved so that the option text actually displays (or just maybe it's related to my computer/isp/internet.)
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    I have fixed the issue! Thanks for letting me know :D

I rarely use the Full Editor on forums that support BB, over time it becomes faster to just type the code :p