1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tentative Solved Replying to posts on a mobile device is buggy

Discussion in 'Website & Forums' started by Gingy, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

Since my laptop is in the hands of Dell's infamous warranty people(I've not had the best experience with them), I'm confined to using this site via my phone. However, I can't reply to posts on a thread. When I attempt to, it seems to type every key multiple times, as is pictured. I know the website may not quite be compatible with phones, but I rarely run into an issue with my phone.

Attached Files:

2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    Could you try this in the "reduced style" theme? I just want to be sure if it were an issue with the theme in question, or an issue with the forum software itself. This will really help me in determining what I can do to resolve the issue.
    PsychoticLeprechaun, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by PsychoticLeprechaun; at Apr 24, 2014
  3. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

I'm sorry for the lack of response. I will attempt that as soon as I am able to.
  4. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

For reasons I don't quite understand, I no longer have the problem. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    Hmm, I have also not changed anything that I would possibly see as being linked to this. If it comes back up, let me know!
  6. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

Will do. I feel this may have been a fluke related to my phone and not directly caused by the site.
  7. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    I suspect that as well - my own phone has, on occasion, gone all wonky (especially when mobile broadband signal has been on/off).