1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

servers ideas

Discussion in 'Servers and Communities' started by Danarkivus-2, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Danarkivus-2

Danarkivus-2 Back Into Space

I know servers wont be out for a long time but lets talk about server ideas so when servers come out there will be diverse or just talk about sever you would like to see when the severs come out.

example a war server where each faction owns a planet you start off in a spaces station and you decide what faction you join from there you main goal would be to conquer all planets once the one faction conquer all the planets they win and the server resets to a point before the war began and do it all over again. and over time the creatures on the planets get harder to kill and new threats will acouer.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    Danarkivus-2, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by Danarkivus-2; at Aug 22, 2014
  2. Tikon

Tikon Sexy Pizza Eating Dwarf (*^3^)/~☆

It's great to brainstorm and come up with cool ideas but since this won't be for nearly a year or longer, this will most likely not be something worried about right now.
  3. Danarkivus-2

I know but it with a year to think of server ideas we could have really awesome servers out really early
  4. zeroinnocent

zeroinnocent Tester

• Tester
    I like your idea Of a war server. Maybe you could have so that creatures gets more and more aggressive and difficult for every day that goes. So you dont only have to wory about the other fictions but also the monsters. Could be a standalone like a hell map.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    zeroinnocent, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by zeroinnocent; at Aug 22, 2014
  5. Danarkivus-2

great idea I will add that.
  6. TYHENDER

TYHENDER Industrial Re-revolutionist

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!

And add Radio Communicating,too.
  7. Arctic

Arctic Giant Robot Advocate

• Tester
    Aw, man, you should totally read some of my early, early posts on radio communication. There's a lot of potential to be had.
    PsychoticLeprechaun likes this.
  8. TYHENDER

TYHENDER Industrial Re-revolutionist

If devs will include radio- and telecommunication that would be so cool.