1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signing In From The Home Page Redirects You To Another Page Regardless

Discussion in 'Website & Forums' started by Gingy, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

The drop down menu(I believe that's what it's called) in the home page that allows you to sign in seems to not do so anymore. Regardless of whether or not I type in the correct username/password, it redirects me to another page to sign in. The site is still perfectly functional, so I'm not too worried by it, but it would be a lot more convenient if that were working again.

In the event you may need this information(which I assume you would need in case the problem is related to that), I use the most current version of Firefox on a Windows XP computer. This issue also effects Opera.

There's another issue I occasionally run into. I know it's not part of the topic, but I thought the title would be way too long if I included this too. For some reason, parts of the text will be colored instead of white. It wouldn't normally be a problem, but it's very difficult to read when it does that and really hard on the eyes. Fortunately, it seems to revert to the normal text when you scroll all the way up and then back down to where you were on the page. If it reoccurs later, I'll post a screenshot.
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    We are looking in to this issue!

As for the text, could you give me specific examples where it occurs?
  3. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

SOA Web Bug.PNG

I'm sorry if it's difficult to see in this picture. The top image is the bug, and the bottom is how it looks when I do what I normally do to cause the bug to stop happening. There's nothing specific that causes it, it just seems to change the font like this randomly when I navigate to another thread.
  4. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    I don't see any differences between the two images, other than one being scrolled to a different height of the web page than the other; they are both the correct font.
  5. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

Yeah, the upper one is a bit stretched out, that's probably the issue.
  6. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    What do you mean @tetryds? Given the line-up of letters is the same in both images, I don't think that is the case. Plus there being no visual "stretching" in either.
  7. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

SOA Web Bug2.PNG
    This is the top image zoomed in. You can't really see it on the first picture I sent without viewing the full size image. Even then, it's difficult to see on that picture.
  8. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

Ahhh, it's kinda blueish.
  9. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    Ah, it's very slightly a darker shade. That is odd, I will look in to that. Thanks!
  10. Gingy

Gingy Back Into Space

Anytime, I know it's a minor bug, but thought it's best to report every bug I see. Regardless, thanks for looking into this :)