1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOA : The Revival of Shadow of Israphael

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gutza1, Jun 22, 2014.

1. gutza1

gutza1 Kerbal Overlord

I just had an idea. What if the Yogscast do a survival series on Seed of Andromeda when it is in alpha? It could then turn into a new Shadow of Israphael series, just like how Shadow of Israphael was originally a Minecraft survival series in alpha.

What do you think of my prediction?
  2. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    I think the Yogscast have other games that are already at a finished state that they are more interested in, at least right now! :p Though, if that happened, that would be absolutely insane!

It would also likely slow this forum down the same as the Steam Summer Sales slow down Steam. :laugh:
  3. Arctic

Arctic Giant Robot Advocate

• Tester
    What, 'cause of all the squeaky kids waffling on about the Yogscast?
  4. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

Well, it would be nice, as long as we keep in mind that SOA is not aimed at a younger public and nothing will be done to prevent the rating to be about 16+
  5. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    On a serious note, that is definitely true, but I would say that for the most part, while the core Yogscast channel commands a large following of younger viewers, a lot of the other Yogscast channels are becoming more mature - and some already are (e.g. Sips) - with respect to their target audience (even the core channel is somewhat with some game series pushed on there).
  6. Whoisthatkidd

Whoisthatkidd Balanced Balancer

You do realize that ratings do not control what ages play what game in a consistent manner, right? For example, the Call of Duty series is known for having lots of players being under the age of 18, even though its rated M.
  7. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    I feel like I haven't played with a single person over the age of 15 in Call of Duty in so long, never mind 18... the skill level has dropped off significantly in those games, either that or not playing it (or any game on the console for that matter) in years made me a significantly better player! :laugh:
  8. Whoisthatkidd

Whoisthatkidd Balanced Balancer

Red Orchestra 2/ Arma master race! Get out COD peasants!!
  9. PsychoticLeprechaun

• Dev Member
    I have an insane number of FPS games, though I sadly do not have ArmA or any Counter Strike games. I adore shooters though, it just so happens that I have had the most fun/success in CoD (especially CoD WaW & CoD MW2). That said, having moved over to PC, my greatest success has been with Medal of Honour.
  10. tetryds

tetryds cus tet, that's it

Be made for a mature public doesnt prevent anyone from playing it, you clearly did not understand what i meant.
    tetryds, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by tetryds; at Jun 23, 2014