1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo... the lastest release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thomas988, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Thomas988

Thomas988 Back Into Space

Since the game ain't getting developed anymore is it possible the final build can be released? Assuming it's at all playable, of course :)
  2. Allerix

Allerix Crash Landed

I do have a question. Since i think the game and the forums is nearly dead i hope you can help me. I own the1.16 version of the game and i do have the qubickle and magical voxel creator for making own objects. All i want to know is how can i put the opjects i made into the dam game. I posted the question in several subforums but non seems intrerrested inthe forums anymore. Amnd there are no tutorials for modding or something.
  3. Thomas988

The only way I know of is to remake it manually
    Thomas988, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited by Thomas988; at Nov 25, 2017
  4. Allerix

Allerix Crash Landed

sad because i really like the 1.16 voxel version with the waterefects and the physics. ok thank you. And another question: Can i change the behavier of the blocks so for instance a wood block will swim on water for making ships or something ?
  5. Thomas988

No idea. You'd have to reprogram the game to do that.
  6. PsychoticLeprechaun

PsychoticLeprechaun Designer & Web Developer

• Dev Member
    Never got a notification of this, sorry @Thomas988. I'm afraid the builds since the last releases are all rather buggy; nothing really suitable for looking at as things are mid-implementation.
  7. Thomas988

No prob. Thanks for the response :)