1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Mod [Already in development]

Discussion in 'Modding Projects' started by TYHENDER, Jun 18, 2016.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Yes.

71.4%
  2. Totally.

14.3%
  3. Absolutely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Definetely

14.3%
  1. TYHENDER

TYHENDER Industrial Re-revolutionist

So i waited for SoA wake up from long sleep. But summer is here,and no dev hasn`t (yet) said that project will run faster during summer.
    So i wanted to move project by myself. Right now I`m working on Survival Mod. You`ll be like "Whow,how?".
    Well theres already c++ modding tool for SoA.(In fact it`s universal)
    It just injects dll into running program.

So yeah,right now everything i could do that hunger&thirst values that decrease,but atleast i started this project!
  2. Thomas988

Thomas988 Back Into Space

Duuuude, this sounds sick! Even if it'll be simple, having some gameplay in SoA would be amazing :D
  3. TYHENDER

Thanks,but there`s no gameplay or any progress on it,if i could one single function that detects what you have in your hands,i could make atleast hunger and thirst thing. But right now everything my "survival" mod does is hunger and thirst meters.
  4. Danarkivus-2

Danarkivus-2 Back Into Space

seams like a great idea cant wait to see what its become.
  5. TYHENDER

It is almost dead idea,but thanks for replying,atleast some motivation :)
    The reason for that is that i have less free time,and i have some my projects + i'm trying to develop on Linux(Cuz i'm really dependent on Windows libraries,that is real pain).